We are Hiring!
We are currently seeking a motivated, positive individual to join our growing team as an Office Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enjoys working with the public
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is key
- Familiar with technology
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Welcome clients to our office
- Answer phones and direct calls to brokers
- Support our brokers with tasks such as ordering driver history reports, set reminders in our broker management system and track education hours
- Help our office function smoothly by ordering supplies and organizing office luncheons
- Manage our social media presence
- Prior experience working in an office environment is preferred
- The successful applicant will be encouraged and supported to obtain their RIBO license
- Experience working with technology, including Microsoft Office products is an asset
- Insurance experience is an asset, but not necessary
We are a fourth-generation, family-run insurance brokerage in Goderich, ON. Insurance isn’t just what we do; it’s who we are. We value close relationships with our clients and enjoy getting to know them and their insurance needs. Our excellent team of employees is our greatest asset. We look forward to welcoming the next member of our team!
Please apply to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!